Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dear Sam,

Dear Sam,
You ain't my uncle and you can't tell me what to do. You are not a higher authority than my own personal Divinity. (Call it 'God' if that makes you feel better. I owe noone an explanation for my own personal beliefs.) I am an autonomous human being. I am not your slave nor your property. I do not need papers and numbers to identify me, I know who I am. I do not need your laws and religions that tell me I'm bad. I am claiming my right to make my own decisions for myself. You have no power over me anymore.

Spacey Stacy
anarchist bitch

1 comment:

Friendstacy said...

ps - you think you stole this land from my ancestors. but now your corrupt system is in shambles and we are reclaiming what was always ours. the illusion of what you call "liberty" and "justice" can't stop what's going down.