Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"ooooh, I'm so enlightened and full of love"

give me a forkin break. You love everyone so much it oozes out of your pores like the smell of stinky socks. get over yourself. you aren't better than anyone else just because you only think good thoughts. you aren't better than me because you don't ever get upset or feel anger. get a grip. you are denying the horrors of this world, call it illusion all you want, but is that going to feed that family with no food in their kitchen? How is calling it an illusion going to make the bruises on that child go away or stop hurting any sooner? Face it, life sometimes sucks. It's not all peaches and roses and whatever the trendiest herbal concoction is for today. And you know what? I don't need your religion that tells me how wrong I am to get upset when people starve or freeze to death, in their own homes!! I'm gonna get upset about it, and I'm gonna yell about it. And if you don't like it, cover your ears and hum "ohm shanti ohm shanti" whatever it is you say when you go to that zillion dollar spa in the himalayas. Somebody's got to speak out, and LOUDLY, because far too many are listening to your peace and love and kindness BS and not facing the cold hard facts that life isn't so pretty for most people in this world of ours. This world really SUCKS for a lot of people! It's time to get pissed off and do something about it, DAMMIT!

this is who I am. How is it your place to tell me to change? fuck a bunch of that crap. go on with your perfect self and your perfect life and your perfect world where nobody feels anything. My path is just as valid as yours, and I'm actually DOING something, not just talking a bunch of love and harmony crap that doesn't apply in the real life world.

LOL
check this out: http://www.lifesucks.info/
gotta laugh, else I'd just sit here and cry…

hey, y'all that want to preach LOA to me, do me a favor and go ahead and remove me from your friends list. I'm over it. I'm sick of it. Nothing you say is going to change who I am or what I believe. And nothing I say is going to make you understand my big problems I have with religions that make you afraid to be human, tell you what to believe, what to think, and how to act, in order to be “good”because I believe all people are good, we just sometimes make mistakes.I do not believe in EVIL. I recognize it was invented by Plato for the ruling elite to more effectively govern the masses. If you don't want to recognize true history, if you insist on believing the lies, go away and leave me the fuck alone already.

Several people lately felt it their place to proselytize at me. NOTHING pisses me off more than that sort of holier-than-thou if only you believed what I believe you wouldn't be such a mess crapola they feed the sheep who don't want to think for themselves. I don't care what your religion is, it's not mine, keep it to your own damn self if you think I should change my beliefs because they aren't the same as yours. Fuck that. I love talking about religion, that's not the problem, it's when people think I should believe theirs that pisses me off so much. Or when they think my religious beliefs can be defined with their religion, that's even worse. That's cultural genocide, no matter how you look at it. Why does your religion need to fit my beliefs anyway? I don't have any need to force my beliefs down anyone else's throat. I don't need to define your religion in terms of my own.

they won't listen. Their MASTER has given them TRUTH, and carved it in stone perhaps for the sole purpose of beating it upside people's heads. They take it upon themselves to tell me what's wrong with me, without bothering to read a single word I've written. They want me to know their truth, but turn a deaf ear to mine. That's why I figured I was safe posting about it here, they don't bother reading anyone's words but their own. ANd they call themselves “friends”

... I thought it was funny. HA! and this is my blog, and why do I have to always post things that makes you feel good? you know? sometimes I don't wanna feel good, sometimes I DON'T feel good, and why can't I blog whatever the hell I want to? Plenty of zaadsters like to blog about your religions, that tell me I'm “bad” because I think unhappy thoughts sometimes, or that I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity because your Jesus didn't die for my sins, or because my Momma was not the right bloodline, or whatever. Just because I disagree with the religion, doesn't mean I'm attacking anyone personally. Now, if they feel attacked by my words, that's their fuckin problem, not mine.


I was not attacking anyone in particular, but a certain way of thinking about things that is predominant in our society, and has even snuck into our cozy little bubble here at zaadz. If my rant offends, that is only because you choose to see yourself in my words, not because I intended any disrespect to you in particular, or anyone else for that matter. I'm attacking the notion of Universal Absolutes, that there is some sort of objective Truth that applies equally to all people. I don't buy it. That idea has been used for ages by those in power to retain control of the people. I'll not drug myself into a state of non-thinking by accepting such nonsense as true.

I own my words, all of them. I meant every single word of it. This is who I am. I do not speak untruths. I am not able to do so. THAT's what my religion is all about, and I don't need it to be defined in terms of anyone else's beliefs. That's my whole point with this post. You don't know what I believe to be true, and you certainly cannot tell me that your Truth applies to my reality. AND… just because this is true for me, doesn't make it true for anyone else. It's all about ME. This is my blog. This is why I blog, to talk about ME, to find out more about myself. It's all about an inward journey, for me, at least for now, anyway.

edit one more time:
“possibly, you could speak to those who offend you directly instead of vaguely ranting at them. that takes courage though.”
done that, they delete my comments on their blogs most every time. :-) So I have to share my words here, on my own blog instead.
but sometimes, they don't delete my words, and we enter into the most amazingly insightful email conversations!!

No comments: